After 3 Episodes Based on the popular Japanese manga that began in January 2002, Bleach is the newest shonen anime to come out.Kurosaki Ichigo is a fifteen year old high school freshman who can see ghosts.But one day, an evil spirit, called a Hollow, finds its way to town. Shinigami (God of Death) Kuchiki Rukia, a girl plagued with the task of vanquishing evil spirits.Ichigo finds himself in the middle of the Shinigami/Hollow battle. Rukia soon is injured and transfer some of her powers to him.

Friday, June 8, 2007

Bleach - 95 & 96


Bleach-96

This was a pretty boring week, and sadly, Bleach was no exception. There was a small amount of action but I knew nobody was gonna die or be defeated, so I kind of lost interest, thus losing interest in the episode.

By the way, doesn’t Kariya have some pretty crazy eyebrows? I just now noticed that they curve up at the ends. I remember the announcer in Gladiator liked to curl his eyebrows, so maybe it’s some sort of symbolism of wealth in the old days??? Perhaps, there is no relevance at all, and I’m talking out of my ass…hmm.


Bleach-95

This was exactly the type of episode I’ve been waiting for since the beginning of the damn fillers. My only problem with this episode was the way the fighting was drawn, but other than that I was happy.

There isn’t much to say about this episode other than Byakuya is a hot mama, and Kariya is damn strong. I’m a pretty big Byakuya fan so I had a ball with this episode, but I cut down my screenshot amount since they would have just taken up space.

This was a pretty nice shot right here. I love how Byakuya slowly slides behind Kariya after his shunpo, it’s very artistic. In fact, I found this whole episode to be full of beautiful shots which I don’t really do justice at all.

0 Comments: