After 3 Episodes Based on the popular Japanese manga that began in January 2002, Bleach is the newest shonen anime to come out.Kurosaki Ichigo is a fifteen year old high school freshman who can see ghosts.But one day, an evil spirit, called a Hollow, finds its way to town. Shinigami (God of Death) Kuchiki Rukia, a girl plagued with the task of vanquishing evil spirits.Ichigo finds himself in the middle of the Shinigami/Hollow battle. Rukia soon is injured and transfer some of her powers to him.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bleach - 101,102 & 103



Yet another Sailor Ishida episode of Bleach! Once again, I’m gonna say it: Ishida is such a little pansy that I can’t even stand watching him anymore. His fight wasn’t exciting at all. Why? Because he stood still for 15 minutes of the episode and shot arrows at Yoshii. At one point I remember begging her to just kill him already so we could move on with the story, but I knew that wasn’t going to happen.

I feel very underwhelmed by the fights in the filler arc. They just don’t have the same feeling or passion like they used to back in the “rescue Rukia” arc. I guess a possible reason for this could be that Ichigo and crew don’t really have a huge motivation to save the Soul Society. Sure it could fuck up the balance of the world and Hollows might take over, but that’s OBVIOUSLY insignificant in comparison to a friend being executed for no reason. Also, choosing to put yourself in the situation (rescue arc) versus being thrown into the situation (filler arc) might also be a reason. Whatever the cause, it’s really taking a dump on my expectations for the series.

Bleach 102



I’ll give this episode a decent score because they’re finally picking up the quality as well as the entertainment. I already expected this to happen as we got closer and closer to the final fight, but in all honesty I’m disappointed in where this is going. On the other hand, I’m curious as to how they’re going to resolve everything in an acceptable manner.

As things stand, Kariya has removed himself from the fight, and that’s just retarded. If they can figure out some way to nullify the crest or whatever the hell he put inside of his body, then he can finally fight. I’m curious as to who is going to be involved in the final match up. I have a hard time believing that it will be a 1 v 1 battle between Ichigo and Kariya, but instead maybe a 2v2 or 2 v 1 (since Kariya got uber stronger). Should be interesting.

Bleach 101



Although I wasn’t pleased with this particular fight/episode, I’m still relatively satisfied with how this Bleach filler arc is progressing. We get to see most of the captains in action (even if the fights are lame) and the overall suspense of the situation is still high. Each episode has a goal and a purpose, which keeps my attention WAY better than the damn Naruto fillers which seem to be all over the place. This episode’s feature: Captain Mayuri vs. Bounto Sawatari(and Baura).

0 Comments: