After 3 Episodes Based on the popular Japanese manga that began in January 2002, Bleach is the newest shonen anime to come out.Kurosaki Ichigo is a fifteen year old high school freshman who can see ghosts.But one day, an evil spirit, called a Hollow, finds its way to town. Shinigami (God of Death) Kuchiki Rukia, a girl plagued with the task of vanquishing evil spirits.Ichigo finds himself in the middle of the Shinigami/Hollow battle. Rukia soon is injured and transfer some of her powers to him.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

bleach 118

He’s too cool to fucking die…I hope

Rating: 9.8/10

This episode gave me tingles AND I was sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time. The artwork went well beyond my expectations, and their use of music really set the mood. I basically wanted to have sex with Ikkaku after watching this episode, you know, the kind where you pass out from ecstasy and overexertion. Yeah, that kind.

Easy on the eyeshadow there buddy, pyon

Darkshaunz don’t watch, its too painful

I think Grimmjow just killed of our favorite heroinette, oh shit…NAH. Ichigo apparently is too shocked to even go crazy and avenge her, but instead throws himself at Grimmjow with some half-assed-looking attempt. Ah, geez. This won’t be turning out well in the end, or so I feel. If Rukia survives this, she’ll probably be MIA the rest of the Arrancar arc “healing” or something. Right now, I’m waiting for Ichigo to explode with power and go fucking crazy so everyone stops what they’re doing and looks in their direction like “oh shit wtf is that.”

Two Kool

Four Skool

Seriously, can you be any cooler? What the fuck man. I was like <3. The scene where Yumichika was commenting on how happy Ikkaku while fighting gave me goosebumps. It all felt so epic and exciting and I instantly fell in love with Ikkaku’s style. We haven’t seen much of him up until this point other than maybe some butt ends of random jokes about his head. Finally, we get to see what he’s made of, and surely it spells out G-A-R. Not only that, but I loved how drew some of the scenes, like the two above. It makes him look even more hardcore. The more we see of the 11th division, the more I’m convinced they’re a fucking scary bunch.

I’m anxiously awaiting next episode to help wrap up all the loose ends they left with this episode. Is Rukia now MIA this arc? Will Ikkaku defeat the enemy? Will I get to rub my face on Ikkaku’s blood and scar covered, deliciously sexy body? What was the “freeze thing” that Yumichika called in for? Will Ichigo explode with all the love and passion he feels for Rukia? Hopefully all of these will be answered next episode. *squeals and runs away*

Long time no see huh? Well, I’m sorta back now, not like you care. You fags, but I still love you.

0 Comments: