After 3 Episodes Based on the popular Japanese manga that began in January 2002, Bleach is the newest shonen anime to come out.Kurosaki Ichigo is a fifteen year old high school freshman who can see ghosts.But one day, an evil spirit, called a Hollow, finds its way to town. Shinigami (God of Death) Kuchiki Rukia, a girl plagued with the task of vanquishing evil spirits.Ichigo finds himself in the middle of the Shinigami/Hollow battle. Rukia soon is injured and transfer some of her powers to him.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

bleach - 113,114 & 117

bleach 117

Darkshau-PYON PYON PYON

Score: 9.1/10 (2 Rukias in one episode, Yes please)

Wait a minute. Isn’t Rets supposed to be doing this? Folks, Retsgip has been a bit busy fighting for his life in the jungles of Cambodia lately (or Uni exams, same thing), so this means I get to do what I always wanted to do, cover a shounen episode aside from Naruto. Just because I’m covering this episode of Bleach does not mean I have any real idea on what’s going on, of course. I’m the blog’s combat vixen and GAR women guy, and I am not really attuned to the Bleach side of things. I do use Chlorox to clean out some of my Kitchen pipes…does that count? I do know one thing, I really like Rukia and trust me, Danny knows all about my hopeless crush.

Hey Rukia, try using the damned door next time.

Does Bleach always start off with these recaps? I love getting a good old reminder, because I have a memory which contests that of Dory from Finding Nemo (as in, its not even qualified to be called a memory ability). I do have an inkling that the constant revisions of the past episode may irk some people, exciting moments from the reminder sequence includes seeing Ichigo looking kind of sad, Rukia standing on the window ledge as opposed to using the door like normal people and Rukia making Ichigo go BAN ZAI (oh ho, did you see that) instead of being Ichigo. So in this actual episode, Karakura town is under attack by Men in white coats. Instead of wanting to take you to the local mental institution, they want to eat your souls and kill torches, because Shakugan no Shana taught us that Torches totally need to be killed and stuff.

bleach 114

this is when the inner site of ichigo begin to provoke when his hollow want to appear. to fight with the arrancar. in this episode ichigo has been defeated by the arrancar this episode show all about the power and how ichigo lost.

Bleach 113

Nappa (right): “Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?”

Rating: 9/10

I’m SO glad that Bleach makes up for all the pain and suffering I receive while watching Naruto filler episodes. The bleach story is doing a damn good job keeping me interested in the storyline, which in turn keeps me entertained. I’m not sure why, but I’m starting to like the Bleach artwork better than Naruto as well. Shippuuden better hurry up or I’ll start having a n emo fit.

No truer words have yet been said.

You’ve got to hand it to Isshin for always being so cheery and loving to his kids. It’s not easy raising a family as a single parent, which is also especially hard since he’s male. We don’t know much of his past to this point, but since he runs a medical clinic, I’m assuming he was the captain of the 4th Division (the healers? i think?). Maybe his background has helped him raise a wonderful family, but you can never say for sure. All I know is that he’s a fucking awesome character, and most likely an awesome father. I hope we see more of him later on, which Ichigo finally figures out his secret (if he EVER does). Should be interesting to see some father-son team battle scenes.

0 Comments: